Monday 29 May 2017

Halo ........
Finally, I'm back...
Have been a long time no scratch no idea. I just don't have any appetite to talk hehe. sorry (no offend OK)

as I  am promise ,,,
Now I'll talk in about THIs product, mention it

VOV  collabo  Kwak Hyun joo

There are many cute things for this series, but for first things I want to represent my comment and review about CC. It has two option color as usual for light and super light. I just appetite to buy it  cuz it has cute package but no regret...


 Really happy to share my comment for this (my second baby) yeap. Lets start it.
If you have oily or dry skin never mind. As I try It can be use for both. I don't know  why....
As I always mention before on my old post, I have oily skin type but not extend to oily as you can fry a whole potato. Surprisingly, It give me a good result, my skin became more moist and fresh no sticky feel left after a few minute.

That's it ???
 Nooooooo
There's more guys
I just try it for my safety......  Give me a bit pessimistic feel....
Suggest no rainy day or get so much work out ...  It has super fast gone away  ja ja defenseless to water. no resist so   if you like to use it for heavy day with heavy weather just say goodbye.

It just for a natural look with no heavy make up for big day. I tried it with such weather no good I got. But for daily make up I say OK. Cuz it has soft touch and no heavy coverage that make your skin got tired easily. If you like natural look with white effect on your skin this product can be use.


But at least I still like this product because it can easily use. 
Then it also can be use on dry skin type. 
Note: It has no friendly relationship with concealer.
When I  tried my concealer on the top of it, I got burn feel. So if you want to try use it with other your make up product, please try it on really  small amount. Wisely .

So my conclusion.....
Oily Skin
Soft touch
No Coverage
No water resist 

😏😍😊 
3 and half star

If you like my post, please let me know on comment


2 comments: